Saturday, July 11, 2009

Inception for Abecedarian

"''How do you know so much about everything?'' was asked of a very wise and intelligent man; and the answer was ''By never being afraid or ashamed to ask questions as to anything of which I was ignorant."

This blog is my inception toward a tribute to the word where i learn a lot. I assumed in the saying

“The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return.”

So I thought y not share the information that I get so far so that a beginner or abecedarian can take assist from that .

In this blog i will discuss existing Techniques and Algorithms, latest updated in the computer Technology & automation.

you are free to express ur suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment